Antoine-Moussiaux N, de Bisthoven LJ, Leyens S, Assmuth T, Keune H, Jakob Z, Huge J, Vanhove MP. The good, the bad and the ugly: framing debates on nature in a One Health community. Sustainability science. 2019 Nov 1;14(6):1729-38.
Flandroy L, Poutahidis T, Berg G, Clarke G, Dao MC, Decaestecker E, Furman E, Haahtela T, Massart S, Plovier H, Sanz Y. The impact of human activities and lifestyles on the interlinked microbiota and health of humans and of ecosystems. Science of the total environment. 2018 Jun 15;627:1018-38.
Keune H, Flandroy L, Thys S, De Regge N, Mori M, Antoine-Moussiaux N, Vanhove MP, Rebolledo J, Van Gucht S, Deblauwe I, Hiemstra W. The need for European OneHealth/EcoHealth networks. Archives of Public Health. 2017 Dec;75(1):1-8.
2010 - 2017
In 2014, the Belgian Biodiversity and Health Community of Practice published a Research Brief on the need for enhanced capacity building in Belgium on biodiversity & health science and policy. Read the Research Brief
Keune H, Kretsch C, De Blust G, Gilbert M, Flandroy L, Van Den Berge K, Versteirt V, Hartig T, De Keersmaecker L, Eggermont H, Brosens D. Science–policy challenges for biodiversity, public health and urbanization: examples from Belgium. Environmental Research Letters. 2013 May 9;8(2):025015.
In 2012, the Belgian Biodiversity and Health Community of Practice published an Inventory of Research needs and ideas.
- Network for Evaluation of One Health | NEOH
- Convention on Biological Diversity (CBD) and World Health Organization (WHO) cap website & STATE OF KNOWLEDGE
- Convention on Biological Diversity (CBD):
- SBSTTA (Subsidiary Body on Scientific, Technical and Technological Advice) :
- Ecosystem Services Partnerschip - Thematic Working Group (ESP TWG) : TWG 9 – ES & Public Health
- Chair Care and Natural Living Environment
- Intergovernmental Science-Policy Platform on Biodiversity and Ecosystem Services (IPBES)
- Co-operation on Health and Biodiversity (COHAB)