Belgian One Health Network
Launching Event - 5 November 2019
Pictures available here
- 13.00 - Registration
- 13.30 - Plenary
- 13.30 - Welcome by Myriam Sneyers, director general of Sciensano and Tom Auwers, Secretary – General of Ministry of Health (FPS Public Health presentation)
- 13.50 - Presentation of the network (Frank Koenen & Hans Keune) One Health networking definition: results survey
- 14.00 - NEOH definition/work (Simon Rüegg, Senior Researcher at University of Zurich, Section of Epidemiology)
- 14.30 - Presentation of organisations working in a One Health perspective in Belgium
- 15.00 - Coffee break
- 15.15 - Parallel Break out sessions:
- What are important topical issues to work on ?
- What do you expect from the network ?
- What can you do for the network ?
- 16.00 - Plenary reporting break out - Network name voting
- 16.30 - Network and Drink
Moderator: Eddy Caekelberghs, journalist on the Belgian Radio-Television of the French Community (RTBF).
For more information, please contact
One Health Belgium Network