Biodiversity and Health: COVID - 19
The work of the Belgian Community of Practice on Biodiversity & Health (COPBH) related to the COVID-19 pandemic context.
Policy Brief: Key Belgian One Health Lessons from the COVID-19 Crisis
LESSONS LEARNT FROM COVID19, Results from a Belgian One Health Survey
The work of the community of practice on Biodiversity and One Health
On the forefront of our work with Biodiversity and One Health health is the Belgian One Health Network which co-coordinated and facilitated the launch of the Belgian One Health Network. We launched the Community of Practice on Biodiversity and Health in 2011 and we have, since then, developed a growing network of stakeholders at both Belgian and global levels. The Network focuses both on nature related human health risks and benefits.
Please read the full report here.
Resources on the relationship between COVID-19 within the context of Biodiversity and Health
- Integrative policy development for healthier people and ecosystems: a European case analysis
- 4 Questions about OneHealth
- The good, the bad and the ugly: framing debates on nature in a One Health community
- Integrated Approaches to Health: Concepts and Experiences in Framing, Integration and Evaluation of One Health and EcoHealth. Lausanne: Frontiers Media.
- Integrative concepts and practices of health in transdisciplinary social ecology
- European Nature & Health network initiatives, In: Melissa Marselle, Jutta Stadler, Horst Korn, Katherine Irvine and Aletta Bonn (eds) Biodiversity and Health in the face of climate change
- A One Health evaluation framework, In: Integrated approaches to health : a handbook for the evaluation of One Health
2012 - 2017
- The need for European OneHealth/ EcoHealth networks
- The Need For Enhanced Capacity Building In Belgium On Biodiversity & Health Science And Policy
- Science–Policy Challenges For Biodiversity, Public Health And Urbanization: Examples From Belgium
- Inventory of Research Needs and Ideas