Biodiversity and Health: COVID - 19
The work of the Belgian Community of Practice on Biodiversity & Health (COPBH) related to the COVID-19 pandemic context.
Please red the full report here.
On the forefront of our work with Biodiversity and health is the Community of Practice on Biodiversity & Health (COPBH), which co-coordinated and facilitated the launch of the Belgian One Health Network. We launched the Community of Practice on Biodiversity and Health in 2011 and we have, since then, developed a growing network of stakeholders at both Belgian and global levels. The COPBH focuses both on nature related human health risks and benefits. This has been done through:
Science – policy – practice interface activity
Resources on the relationship between COVID-19 within the context of Biodiversity and Health
- Integrative policy development for healthier people and ecosystems: a European case analysis
- 4 Questions about OneHealth
- The good, the bad and the ugly: framing debates on nature in a One Health community
- Integrated Approaches to Health: Concepts and Experiences in Framing, Integration and Evaluation of One Health and EcoHealth. Lausanne: Frontiers Media.
- Integrative concepts and practices of health in transdisciplinary social ecology
- European Nature & Health network initiatives, In: Melissa Marselle, Jutta Stadler, Horst Korn, Katherine Irvine and Aletta Bonn (eds) Biodiversity and Health in the face of climate change
- A One Health evaluation framework, In: Integrated approaches to health : a handbook for the evaluation of One Health
2012 - 2017
- The need for European OneHealth/ EcoHealth networks
- The Need For Enhanced Capacity Building In Belgium On Biodiversity & Health Science And Policy
- Science–Policy Challenges For Biodiversity, Public Health And Urbanization: Examples From Belgium
- Inventory of Research Needs and Ideas