Welcome on the website of the topical issue on Biodiversity and One Health. The community groups experts from a diversity of fields: natural and social scientists, policy-makers, practitioners and other stakeholders. The structural support for the topical issue on Biodiversity and One Health was established as a follow-up of the 2011 Belgian Biodiversity & Health conference organised by the Belgian Biodiversity Platform. Here you can find the gateway to the Belgian One Health Network, mapping of projects working on Biodiversity and One Health in Belgium and also exploring other networks such as the Netwerk Natuur & Gezondheid. The brings together experts from a diversity of fields, including: natural and social scientists, policy-makers, practitioners and other stakeholders.
This Topical Issue was established as a follow-up of the 2011 Belgian Biodiversity & Health conference organised by the Belgian Biodiversity Platform.
What's in it for me?
- Join our experts registry (you will be informed on projects and events, and you will be contacted as expert to respond to ad-hoc requests received from Belgian and international public authorities or other organisations)
- Join our mailing list to receive our newsletter to be kept informed of developments, projects and events in Belgium; and to get informed on international developments in a concise manner
- Attend our events so you can expand your network with experts of various fields and reach out to new perspectives, get out of your comfort zone, and get the bigger picture
- Help us shape the development of research, policy and practice agenda through various of our activities, including our work focusing on creating potential future calls for integrated research on biodiversity and health
- Get opportunity to publish papers following our events
- For more information, please contact our scientist expert facilitating the topical issue on Biodiversity and One Health: Dr. Hans Keune