Joint Annual Meeting in Ghent, 11-14 December 2017
The Joint Annual Meeting of the British Ecological Society, the Nederlands-Vlaamse Vereniging voor Ecologie and die Gesellschaft für Ökologie: "Ecology Across Borders" will take place in the ICC in Ghent, 11-14 December 2017.
The Thematic Topic Sessions will provide a high profile forum for the discussion of timely, innovative and/or important questions, provide local ‘flavour’ within the programme, and showcase integration among disciplines. The organisers support submissions from across the full spectrum of ecology. However, for this meeting, they are particularly interested in considering proposals centred around:
- Integration of observational and experimental approaches in ecology
- New directions in conservation (including rewildling)
- Eco-evolutionary dynamics
- Polar and montane ecology
- New generation biomonitoring methods (e.g. eDNA, metagenomics)
- Global ecological networks (e.g. GEOBON, LTER, NEON)
- Human-nature interactions – moving beyond ecosystem services and nature-based solutions.
The web address where you can submit your proposal is http://www.britishecologicalsociety.org/events/annual-meeting-2017/thematic-topic-ghent-2017/ until 24 February 2017.