8th Global Forum on Urban Resilience and Adaptation 4-6 May, 2017
Resilient Cities - The Annual Global Forum on Urban Resilience and Adaptation is the global platform for urban resilience and climate change adaptation, hosted in Bonn, Germany. The 8th edition of the Resilient Cities congress series will take place back-to-back with the annual UN Bonn talks in May 4-6, 2017.
The congress will offer a number of sessions and events on a wide variety of topics among which are "hot" resilience topics, such as:
- Local implementation of SDG11 and the Sendai Framework for Disaster Risk Reduction;
- How cities prepare and respond to disease outbreaks or other climate-related health risks;
- Forced migration in urban areas;
- Risk transfer and insurance; and
- Data security and management.
More information: http://resilientcities2017.iclei.org/about/