IUCN offers exiting opportunities for Young Fellows to be engaged:
- The IUCN-wide Task Force on Intergenerational Partnership for Sustainability to which all Commissions’ Young Professionals’ groups, as well as some IUCN Member staff and Secretariat staff, belong.
- The IUCN Commission on Education and Communication’s Young Professionals Network.
- The IUCN Commission on Environmental, Economic, and Social Policy’s Emerging Leaders Network.
- The IUCN World Commission on Protected Area’s Young Professional’s Group.
- The IUCN Environmental Law Centre’s Fellowship and Internship Programmes.
how to get involved?
If you would like to act as expert in one of these groups, please contact Dr Hilde Eggermont, IUCN Belgian Focal Point.